Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Stockings Were Hung

...by the chimney with thumbtacks.

Some sniffles and the need to do a LOT of laundry kept us indoors for most of this weekend. We did manage to get our stockings hung. I can give or take the tree but I do love me some stockings. From left to right: Daddy, Mommy, Logan, Ollie, little Avery, Rizzo and Cricket.



There's a lot to be said for hanging out and playing, especially when the playmates are so delicious.





It's hard to get good photos of Ollie right now because he still doesn't have much neck control. We did manage to capture him during the stocking-hanging festivities. Logan refused to wear his old Santa hat...until he saw it on Oliver. Just a little something I like to call "Momnipulation."

3 comments:

Felicia said...

oh cutie cutie cutie. all three of you

Anonymous said...

So sweet. I love your stockings hung on the fireplace with care (or whatever that line is). Ollie, you're killin' me with your "What up, dog?" expression. Logan, Grammy can't wait to play, play, play. Amy, you are gorgeous. Just how do you accomplish that given your...ummm...life? Clearly I am doing something wrong. And Avery, I love your lil' stocking. You are continually in our thoughts. We love you.

Bethany said...

Momnipulation...awesome. It was so great to meet Oliver today and to see you! Don't kill me for the photo I posted. The whole series of you and V is adorable.