Sunday, July 12, 2009

Big Day

I didn't really mind turning 30 and I don't mind turning 40. Seriously. Man, you could not pay me to be 24 again. Am I supposed to be lamenting the years slipping away when the years brought me this?


I don't think so.

My birthday was very good. We went to Bluestar Cafeteria for lunch, then the Apple store at the Domain for my brand new iPhone (special shoutout to Sam the Apple Store Guy who was nice, helpful and not condescending) then our much-discussed trip to Atomic Tattoo.

And finally, pizza and Champagne for dinner.

All is well.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, sweets! 40 looks good on you. xxx Amy

Felicia said...

Happy Birthday, girl.

Emily said...

That's a GREAT attitude, one I hope to emulate when the boom falls on me! (kidding).

Miranda and Roger said...

whaa.... tattoo???? do share

Ellen said...

I want to see this tattoo!! And, I love your attitude.

Tara said...

what a great birthday! Thanks for sharing. now you also have to tell us what the tattoo is of. keep sharing :)
Love, Tara