Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cruisin' and Bruisin'

I fully admit I have not been a good blogger lately. What can I say? If it's "shower" or "blog," I think we all agree I should wash my hair. Hope these recent photos make up for it.

Ollie is crawling like a madman and cruising like crazy. He's close to walking...I predict we will enter the new year with a true "toddler." His personality is definitely starting to emerge. He's friendly and very low maintenance but no pushover. We recently got a note from day care that he was plucking the pacifiers out of some of the other babies' mouths. I don't think he's being mean, I think he's trying to help them kick the habit. Later this week he'll have his 15-month well check.

Oliver eager to get into the tub.



Oliver and Sadie hanging out on the deck with some bubble fun.


Oliver and Logan playtime.


3 comments:

Miranda and Roger said...

i'm so glad ollie is gettin' 'round! he's so sweet.

Tim Wilson said...

Is there a Mohawk being cultivated on that little guy? Sure looks that way in the second picture!

What a great looking couple of guys -- they're lighting up that last picture with their smiles!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh I love these photos, thanks for sharing :)