Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Great Deal of Whining and a Dollop of Mousse

Our attempts to get our rock star to take a midday disco nap were not successful, and so began our Halloween evening, with a great deal of whining and a dollop of mousse. As the Spiderman candy bucket filled, though, Logan perked up and by the time he got home he'd had a good time with Daddy while I stayed home with Ollie to hand out the candy. Ollie, of course, had a great time screeching when trick or treaters rang the bell.

I thought it would be a tsunami of kids with the nice weather and the weekend night. But I underestimated the swine flu impact, I think. We had one Michael Jackson, two boxers, and a lot of Transformers.

Without further ado, the pics.

Some of my props for my Bulldog Halloween costume Thursday night. AMH, KFar and I went as the Supreemz (tm), a washed-up (hence the Valium) Motown trio.



Logan tries on his rocker glasses.



Classic rocker angst.

Paparrazi shot (this is where the bad mood actually worked for us).



Getting ready to roll with Daddy.



On the road.



Spoils.

2 comments:

Aunt Emily said...

The face! That surly face! Like Daddy!

Bethany said...

Fine, I will ask. What's going on here?