Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More on the F-Bombs

Our fervent hope that last week’s F-word incident was a one-time performance was dashed this weekend when Logan dropped follow-up F-bombs not once, but twice. It’s becoming clear that he knows it’s a naughty word that will get attention.

This is our punishment for being simultaneously mortified and amused by Baby’s First Potty Word.

Larry cracked down immediately with a straight-to-time-out, which Logan hates. As is typical, upon release from time out, Logan launched a full-scale charm offensive of hugs and “I Love You’s,” so he certainly gets that it was not OK.

I wasn't present for the incidents so I have yet to hear it for myself. And I'm hoping to stay that way.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Part of it was showing off for Auntie Felicia because I was there for both incidents, but Larry did make it clear it was not acceptable.