Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our Li'l Angel Drops an F-Bomb

Yesterday Logan's teacher called me aside when I dropped him off. This is always a little scary, as I am expecting the worst.

  • We've carefully observed Logan and must reveal to you that we believe he will never get in to the college of his choice.
  • Logan shows an odd, borderline unhealthy affinity for shoes.
  • Logan taught the entire class how to fart the alphabet.

    Well, it wasn't any of that, but she did tell me that Logan used the F-word earlier in the week. My first thought, of course, was "Damn it, Larry!" and I immediately launched a defense of our home life.

    But she reassured me that the culprit was another kid who brought it in and taught it to everyone else. A kid with a talkative big brother at home. Much like Oliver will be in a few years. Uh-oh.

    We have not heard Logan use it at home, or anything like it. I can't even imagine such a word coming out of my little angel's mouth. However, this does explain why he has suddenly begun lecturing us at random "no potty words!"
  • 4 comments:

    PMS said...

    Could be a lot worse. He could have been left with me for a day or two.

    Grandpa Philip

    Miranda and Roger said...

    I think my nephew was about his age when he threw out "G.D." with enthusiasm in his catholic day care....

    Ellen said...

    Paragraph 2 has to be my favorite. I just giggled out loud in my cube.

    Bethany said...

    This is making me laugh again.