Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby's First Hailstorm

Olliepop slept peacefully this evening through his first hailstorm/tornado warning, opening one eye briefly as Larry settled him on pillows in our safe zone (our bedroom hallway). Logan has already been having rain issues for the past few weeks, so it was a little stressful for him to hear the hail pounding our roof for about 5 minutes. He kept it together, though, moaning a little and asking for reassurance that Daddy would "fix the rain," and didn't cry. He also randomly informed me mid-cower that the garage door remote "needs batteries." Not sure how he made the connection at that moment.

We can't really see the roof right now but there aren't many branches down in the yard, a good sign.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

I'm glad all went relatively well. I had you guys in my thoughts because i heard through facebook friends about the weather.

Aune Emily said...

Logan is SO FUNNY I just can't stand it.